We are looking for front-end developers wanting to build the next generation of space applications. Strong design UI/UX skills is highly desired.
Requirements to be considered
- US Citizenship required
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Experience in VueJS or React
- Experience with CSS
- Experience talking customers and developing a good UX experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong design and UI skills
- Python web backend
- VueJS frontend
- Infrastructure Multi-Cloud: AWS Gov Cloud, Digital Ocean, and potentially more
- PostgreSQL DB
Where We Work
This position is based in Houston TX. The work location is flexible if approved by the Company.
What We Can Offer
We are a startup, so be warned that there will be growing pains. However, we will make sure to work with you so that you can hit the ground running with minimal roadblocks. You can expect:
- Unlimited vacation days, company holidays, and company retreat
- Cost-effective health care, dental, and vision with company contributions.
- 401K plan
- Life insurance
- Short term and long-term disability
- Office Amenities (if working in Houston).
About Cognitive Space
Cognitive Space Mission
The number of satellites is expected to grow by 20 times during the next ten years. Just as the telephone required automation a hundred years ago when demand exploded, we will not be able to operate satellites the same way we do today. And so, our mission is to apply the latest technology to effectively orchestrate the evolution of space.
Every new member we bring on is crucial to our business. We are building a team of all-stars, from exceptional aerospace engineers to cloud computing architects to machine learning and data science wizards. We recruit teammates that set very high standards for themselves and are quick to offer innovative ideas.
Seek excellence, be engaged, and foster trust. These values guide us and enable us to be at the forefront of this fast-moving market and build a company we are proud to be a part of.
We Work Amongst
We offer our product to satellite operators and work closely with other aerospace industry partners to reach our vision of an orchestrated space domain. We work with the government (DoD and Civil) and the commercial sector.